Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Looming

My Greek exam is tomorrow. Aside from being nervous and anxious about this I'm ok. I'm still going to spend all night studying because I know that is the responsible thing to do, but so many things have been clarified for me in my studying that I know if I take my time and work things out during the exam I'll be ok.

Ideally I'd like to be better than ok, but given my state the last month, I'll settle for ok and come back in January looking for great.

My goal for tomorrow: take the full three hours and really give my answers consideration. With some extra thought and logic (which stem is that? what case are we in here?) I can be far more certain about my answers than just stabbing wildly hoping I understand the gist of the sentence. That is not translating, that is floundering. I do not want to flounder (those are ugly fish!).

No comments: