Thursday, October 4, 2007

Slaying the Greek beast!

My Greek test is over and done with. I took nearly the entire time - I left with five minutes remaining. I must have looked over all my answers eight times at least. I feel really comfortable with the answers I gave, especially in the sentences. At one point I had a crisis with the accents - like I just didn't believe that I knew the answers. It was odd. I also found myself shaking uncontrollably from coffee intake at the very start. That wore off, thankfully. Using a piece of scrap I wrote out everything first, worked it out and then transferred the correct answers to the official test paper.

Here's hoping I did well, but I likely won't find out until next week - I can't imagine he'll have marked all the tests by tomorrow!

I'm proud of myself for nailing this. I feel very on top of my Greek game and that's a huge relief. I know it won't be a perfect test, but I hope it's not too far off!

No comments: