Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow, that long eh?

I didn't mean to take such a long break between posts! Wow!
Well, if that's any indication of how school is going right now...

Since my last post I had a Thanksgiving break (much needed and enjoyed) and returned home to get my Greek midterm back. While I was so positive I nailed it, I was still very happy to see the proof: 88%
Not in the 90's as I'd hoped, but ever-so-close.

Latin has been difficult for me, as usual, but I spent about 8 hours last weekend on just Latin. I was dead tired by the end of it, but I hope it paid off! Professor #7 was kind enough to give me a little extension on the assignment due last week, so I feel better about the effort I put into it. The midterm is on the 26th, so I've still got some time, but we're heading into more topics that I've previously covered, so that's a relief.

As for class today, well, I didn't go. I emailed my assignment and am getting the notes from a classmate. I just keep going from hot to cold to hot to cold, but I don't have fever so it doesn't make sense. I also have a head full of stuffing and feel queasy a lot. I went to bed at 9:30 last night...here's hoping this passes soon!

No comments: