Sunday, December 2, 2007

Alright.

I haven't been doing very well. I think that much is clear...I'm generally only silent for two reasons: things are great and I'm too busy to update, or things are shit and I'm too hesitant to commit them to type. So things have been harder going than I expected. My depression (which I've not spoken about but will make mention of now) was making day-to-day functioning difficult earlier in the month, but my dosage has been changed and I feel more capable of handling things through a series of coping methods. All I have to say is thank goodness for Molly Dog. She makes sure I get up and out of bed at a reasonable time so that she can be walked. Sometimes it takes those little steps.

I'm gearing up for exams right now. They're on the 12th and 13th. So really, this is the homestretch and I'll use my Christmas break to get my groove back. It's only one year, I can do this.

No comments: